Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Avon Leadership Tips: Third Order Email

When you have new Avon representatives sign up, it is important to keep in touch as he/she learns this new business. Within 24 hours of sing up, be sure to send your new rep a Welcome Email.

Within 2-3 days of the new rep’s first 8 order due dates, I send a reminder email of the order date. Each email I send out contains tips and tricks for becoming a successful Avon Representative. I previously posted the First Order Email and Second Order Email.

Here is an example of my Third Order email, feel free to use mine or your own or make changes to make it personal to yourself and your new representative:

Congratulations Renee! Coming up is your 3rd AVON order. (Friday)

Are you using the Power of 3? Have you thought about doing more online? Using the Power of 3, and adding social media to your Avon marketing can give you even a bigger growth opportunity for your business!


Network your Avon online:
Do you currently use Social Media for your personal contacts? Most Social Media platforms allow you to have a personal profile and/or a business page. I network my Avon on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and a few other sites. I have set up business pages that are separate from my own personal profile. My friends and family members can follow my profile for personal posts (posts about my child, my dogs, humor, ect.) and they can choose to follow my business page. That way, I am able to post daily from my business pages without overwhelming my family and friends (or getting deleted for my excitement of Avon) – plus, I can grow new followers that are interested in our products, but may not be interested in seeing my personal posts. Review the Avon Policies and Procedures, and Advertising & Social Media Guidelines under the “My Community” tab in youravon.com before you get started.

After reviewing the Policies and Procedures, try your business page in the Social Media platform you feel most comfortable with. For content, Avon provides Social Media Tools in the “Web Office” tab of youravon.com with premade posts and videos. You select a post, and you will be able to share to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. You can change some of the content if you like, and choose your business page to post. The post will contain a link that will lead your followers straight to your Avon eRep website for shopping.

You can also shop your own website, and share from there. Again, you will be able to share a post, use the picture that is generated with the share buttons (or change the picture and replace with your own) and the post will link back to your eRep website.

Follow Avon on the same Social Media sites you are using for additional ideas. Remember – if you post without using the share button from youravon.com or your personal eRep website, always add your link for your website – you don’t want to drive traffic to shop Avon, and then not get credit because link was not direct to your own personal site!

Plus most sites, like Facebook, will allow you to promote your business page with advertising. Each social media site is different in pricing and how promotions work, but Facebook for example allows you to promote your page at just $1.00 a day.

Stay consistent, and do not get discouraged. I can assure you, building an online presence takes time but is worth it, just be patient! For a long time, I was worried my efforts were not building leads for my business, but I followed the golden rule of consistency, and now 60% of my sales are online, from customers I reached through Social Media.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you and continuing to help you build your business.

Sincerely,
Renee M Fitts   
Join our Avon Networking Groups


No comments:

Post a Comment